After such exciting results with the comb brush I wanted to try other comb brushes, but did not have success finding one at the art supply store. So necessity being the mother of invention I made one. I used a very inexpensive brush from a multipack for the first experiment & the original comb brush as my model. As you can see the comb is not as even, but the resulting paint effect (pictured above) is fine with me. I have some material that could be used as bristles so now I need to figure out how to make a ferrule & I can customized my pattern brushes to my hearts content. The prospect is very exciting. Hope y'all have a lovely weekend!